Book Launch – Lockdown Shakespeare: New Evolutions in Performance and Adaptation
Uploaded: 11th August 2022
An online book launch to celebrate the publication of Lockdown Shakespeare: New Evolutions in Performance and Adaptation, edited by Gemma Allred, Benjamin Broadribb, and Erin Sullivan, published under the Arden Shakespeare imprint by Bloomsbury. The event features the editors in conversation with:
- Amba-Suhasini K. Jhala (The Shakespeare Ensemble)
- Rob Myles (The Show Must Go Online)
- Sid Phoenix (CtrlAltRepeat)
- Zoe Seaton (Big Telly Theatre)
- Giles Stoakley (Creation Theatre)
- Yu Umemiya (Waseda University)
This book is part of the ‘Shakespeare and Adaptation’ book series, edited by Mark Thornton Burnett.
This event was recorded on Thursday 11th August 2022.